Legal documents to download (KYC)
Why are these documents needed?
- Sole traders
- HMRC proof of registration
Can I take a picture of the documents?
If it's simpler for you, you can use your smartphone to take pictures of the relevant documents. For documents that contain several pages, you will need to merge all the pages into one document before uploading the documents.
La Belle Assiette doesn't have access to the documents you send. These documents are directly sent to our service provider (MangoPay) who has a non-disclosing obligation.
How do I know that the document has been correctly uploaded?
- The document has been validated by our partner: everything's OK for this document!
- The document has been sent to our service provider. It's currently being validated. The process can take up to 48h.
- The document has been rejected. We invite you to look at the common reasons for a document to be rejected: they are listed at the bottom of the page.
- There's been an error in the upload of the document. We invite you to try again.
My document has been rejected. Why?
- All documents must be valid at the moment they are uploaded (i.e. the expiration date must not be passed)
- All documents must be "readable" by human eye
- Documents must be "complete" with all pages attached to the document
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if none of these reasons seem valid to you. We'll investigate.